Friday, 31 July 2009

Humane Award


Today I received this award from Rebecca at cat lovers site.

Many, many thanks for this, Rebecca. You're so kind!

The “Humane Award” rules are as follows:“The Humane Award honours certain bloggers who express kindness, caring and compassion for others.

Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis.

Link back to the person who gifted you with the award and share the love with other bloggers.”

Now it’s my turn to pass this lovely award to others:

Maitri's Heart

Maitri's Notes, Quotes & Flashing Thoughts...

Of Living, Loving... And Coping

Red Pine Mountain

Therapy Home

2 Comments:

Mountain Woman said...

Congratulations on your award. And, thank you so much for passing it along to me. I am very humbled.

PinkLady said...

SYMPOSIO, you made me smile and i thank you for that with all my heart. i am so touched that you thought of me when you shared this award. life is really beautiful and we have so many blessings to be grateful of. they compensate for all the tears that we shed from time to time.

congratulations and again, thank you so much.

blessings to you,

Bing =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails