Monday, 20 April 2009

Bloggers Uniting For Hunger And Hope On April 29


On April 29, bloggers from all over the world will be writing a post to draw attention to the enormous problem of hunger in the world. This part of the Bloggers Unite campaign, whereby bloggers use their networking power to highlight how much hunger there is and hopefully do their bit to bringing about a solution.

Right now, more than 500 million people are living in "absolute poverty" and more than 15 million children die of hunger every year.

I, myself, will be writing a post on April 29 and displaying the badge. I would encourage as many other bloggers as possible to do the same. Find out more here.

1 Comment:

sen and qi said...

Oh I missed this. I never knew about it before. Shame but I hope next one you can alert me as I would love to take part.

Related Posts with Thumbnails