Friday, 2 January 2009

Prem Rawat - Man Of Peace

A new website has just come on line - Prem Rawat - Man Of Peace - which provides the most accurate and comprehensive biographical account of Prem Rawat available on the internet.

For over 40 years, Prem Rawat has been working to help people find peace inside themselves and has been invited to speak in many countries and to thousands of people all over the world. At the bottom of this post you can see a short extract of his speech at the UN in San Francisco in 2005, when he was invited to speak at the 60th Anniversary of the United Nations.

I have been inspired by both the man and his message and would encourage anyone to try and find out more. This is a short quote of what he has said -

"Every living human being has something wonderful happening inside. Within each person is a supreme beauty. Within each person is peace, joy, the feeling of the heart. I offer inspiration, reminding people of the beauty of existence; I remind people that life itself is a gift. I encourage people to know that it is possible to open windows of understanding so they can be fulfilled.

I see each human being as complete. Within each one shines a sun so bright that it can make any darkness go away. What I am proposing is that within each individual is the domain where peace can be found. This is the message that I feel is sorely needed in this world. How important it is for that one message to be accessible to everyone. More than just words, I offer a practical way to feel the contentment that is already within."


8 Comments:

Patricia said...

I've never heard of Prem Rawat until now. Thank you for introducing me to his message.

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

I just wanted to say that I look forward to your post each day. Thank you!
Kara

Anonymous said...

Knowing and feeling peace within me is the greatest experience I have ever been shown.It is all mine 24 hours a day and now I have the way to go there. Thank you Prem Rawat.

Dori said...

I think he is great. I saw him on TV once and I was so enthralled with what he was saying. It was a show on the International Day of Peace. Thanks for sharing this video :-)

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

I love your blog and have passed on an award to you. It is waiting for you in my posts from yesterday.

Blessings,
Kara

qiman's world said...

This is very enlightening. I like his teachings and will read up more about him. Thanks for your great posts.

Anonymous said...

I heard this gentleman speaking on TV not knowing who he was, but i was spellbound, and left what I was busy with to focus on his message. Prem Rawat is truly inspiring & amazing; The world can do with more of him. Thank You. Shinaz (SA)

The YPI said...

A very nicely compiled and informative blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails