I am honoured to have received the Noblesse Oblige award from Kara at The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic. This is the first award for this blog and I am grateful to her for passing it on to me.
Kara has been an angel-guided psychic for over a decade looking to find balance in everyday life. Balance in our life is so important and I find that Kara expresses herself wonderfully in her blog posts.
The Noblesse Oblige award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; it strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences, and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this Award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved- preferably citing one or more older post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award Conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
Here are the recipients that I feel meet the above conditions with their blogs.
Green Not Mean
Kimmy Sharing Light
Compassion * Kindness Bloggers Who Care
Many thanks again to Kara at The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic!